Sunday, June 01, 2014

Party Like a Rock Star (Rachelle Green)




Party Like a Rock Star
by Rachelle Green


Often times a project come together just as I intend but for the most part it's not a fast process. Well I can finally say that I literally put a card together in about ten minutes. I was lounging around earlier a got this idea in my head. I couldn't get the stamp out of my mind and realized I had the perfect image to make it come to life. Enter the Frantic Stamper Rock Star Die. I cut the image and used both a white Gelly Roll pen and glitter pen to add "frets and strings." I finished it off with some mini rhinestone bling. I stamped the sentiment onto a Frantic Stamper Ticket stub and outlined it with faux stitching. The final touch was the rhinestone star. The card is about as clean and simple as I ever do. Combined that with papers and an embossing folder from my stash and voila!





Party Like a Rock Star. I hope you enjoy it.



* Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.Frantic Stamper Products Used:

3 comments:

  1. It really rocks Rachelle! I come from a family of musicians and it looks very realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Rachelle,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love love this card!!! Did I say "love"?

    ReplyDelete