Sunday, May 10, 2015

Thanks (Lynn Mangan)




Thanks
by Lynn Mangan



I think there is a certain elegance to white on white cards.  The detail on the Quatrefoil Card Panel is absolutely perfect for the white on white trend.  Since this is a pretty intricate die, I used a double sided adhesive on the card stock before I die cut it.  It made adhering it to the card base super easy.

When I popped out the negative pieces of the die cuts, they were perfect to add a few little flowers.  I used distress inks to ink up the flowers and the leaves.  The leaves were made by cutting the small negative pieces in half.  The flowers were finished up with a few enamel elements.

The final touch was to stamp the sentiment on the wavy banners.  This will quickly go to a co-worker for doing a fantastic job.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09470
 
FRA-Die-09475


4 comments: