Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Happy Birthday to You (Jeni Allen )





Happy Birthday to You
by Jeni Allen


I started the card by smooshing some distress inks onto my craft mat and then misting it with some water. I laid my watercolor paper into the ink and loved the result as it dried!! I stamped my greeting on the bottom of the panel. I cut my Hot Air Balloon from some double sided foam adhesive sheets, then again out of white cardstock. I took the release paper off the front of the balloon and added a transparency, then cut my transparency with scissors and attached the white cardstock to the front of the transparency. I turned the image over and added my glitter, just using a rolled up piece of paper to direct the glitter, so it didn't go everywhere! I VERY slowly pulled off the release paper from the back of the balloon and then took my water colored background and laid it on top of the balloon--so I didn't need to worry about spilling the glitter!



*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09491


No comments:

Post a Comment