Tuesday, July 07, 2015

You Can't Control the Wind (Rachelle Green)




You Can't Control the Wind
by Rachelle Green

I've been experimenting with different size cards lately. This card measures 4x4. After cutting and folding the base, I stamped and colored, with Copic Markers, the sailboat from the Frantic Stamper Clear Stamp set By The Sea.

I fussy cut the boat and then layered it between two layers of paper cut with Frantic Stamper Precision Die Stitched Scene Builder Edgers to simulate waves in water. To finish the scene off I added clouds and a plane from the Frantic Stamper Precision Die Village Sky set as well as a sentiment from the By The Sea Clear Stamp set. The card size is one I'll certainly revisit in the future.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09403
 
FRA-Die-09549
 
FRA-CL-016

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Rachelle! Like the dimension you created in the water..

    ReplyDelete