Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Warehouse Wednesday: Just in... new My Mind's Eye Collections!

Just in… new My Mind's Eye collections!!



We're so excited to finally have the new My Mind's Eye collections in store and ready to ship!

All their new collections are absolutely gorgeous, but of course I have my favorites. I'm really partial to the Lost & Found Christmas line featuring beautiful vintage burgundy and olive colors, adorned with glitter. One of the great things about this release is the improvement made on the glitter. If you recall, the original Lost & Found collection that came out last summer was beautiful, but the glitter went everywhere. They've listened to everyone's feedback and have improved the glitter resin. No more bits and pieces everywhere!!

Lost and Found 2 is next on my list of favorites (can you see a trend in my tastes?).

Here is a video from My Mind's Eye showing all the CHA Summer releases:


Note the new Six by Six collection featuring nothing but 6"x6" pads!! Our card makers will really love them!

For quick shopping, here is a link directly to the My Mind's Eye page on our website where you will find quick links to all the newest. http://www.franticstamper.com/mymindseye.htm

Hugs,
-Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment