Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Warehouse Wednesday: Meet the 2012 Design Team (Sharon Jeffs)



Meet the 2012 Design Team (Sharon Jeffs)



I live in sunny South Australia with my husband Matt and my daughters Emma (15) and Sarah (11). I am currently a primary age school teacher working with year 5 and 6 children.

I began card making after finding a card making kit at a local market. By the time the kit was finished, I was hooked! Since then I have discovered scrapbooking and love working creating all sorts of different projects.

This begins my third year as a member of the Frantic Stamper Design Team, and I am energized and excited for the new year. I am looking forward to getting to know the new team members and to sharing all sorts of my work with you!

Until my DT work is posted, you can see more of my work at my blog, http://www.justmeandthem.typepad.com, where I post my latest creations.

Here were the pieces I submitted with my application for this year's team. I hope you will enjoy them!

3 comments:

  1. love that wall hanging, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jennifer, I love the wall hanging! Is that chicken wire I see? Clever use of non-traditional material! And what a perfect landscape shot caught in your sunglasses!!!

    : .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wall Hanging looks so endearing to me. Simple yet powerful to look at. Maybe my husband who is also an artist knows how to do that in addition for our business. Please grant us more of your artworks, I will be more grateful to you if you do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete