Thursday, April 04, 2013

Peacock Card, in 10 (Kathy Berger)




Peacock Card, in 10
by Kathy Berger


I made this super-quick card by inking the FranticStamper Peacock Pair cling-mounted rubber stamp with a Kaleidacolor Calypso rainbow ink pad and stamping it onto a plain white card. I then added a banner made with green ribbon Washi tape by Darice, and trimmed at the edges of my image. (By trimming in this way, I was able to achieve the impression that it passes behind the image, adding the feel of dimension to a flat card.) Lastly, I found three green mini-brads from American Crafts that were the perfect touch for finishing off my card, but since the card is a single layer, I didn't want to punch through the card. So, I simply snipped off the brads' legs and glued their heads to the card with mini glue dots.



I hope you've enjoyed today's Card, in 10!

Smiles,
Kathy



Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment