Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Warehouse News (Frantic Stamper)


Today I am really excited to bring you the news from the warehouse. There is something brand new coming to the Frantic Stamper line, and Fran is letting me announce it since I had an big part in its development.

I am thrilled to announce a that Frantic Stamper is launching a new line of the Precision Dies, available to ship on May 1st, and available for pre-order, now, at www.FranticStamper.com.

You are probably curious about my role in this enterprise. Well, I drew the artworks from which the dies were made. This has been so much fun, and I am so happy with the results. I can't wait to get my copies of the dies, and I hope you will want them, too!

First, I'd like to share our France themed set.



The Eiffel Tower measures about 4" tall and 2"wide. "Bonjour" is about 3" long and 1" high. The squares are 1.25" square and are designed to work with our 1.25" Precision Die Squares line, as well as by themselves.

One thing that is interesting about the squares dies is that what you see in white is what is left behind when you cut with the die; the blue areas are removed (just the opposite of the other dies.) So, the shape or words will remain attached to the body of your paper or cardstock, inside a cut-out square. Fun, n'est ce pas? This is true of all the squares dies in this new line.

Next we have our Americana set.



Our eagle measures out to around 3" x 2 3/4". The "America" is 2 1/2" long by just under 3/4" high, and again, the squares are 1.25" square. Don't you think these are just perfect for the upcoming Independence Day holiday or for a scrapbook page to celebrate a member of our Armed Forces?

The remaining dies in the release are just fun decorative scrolls or borders.





The ivy scroll is about 3 3/4" long, and just over an inch high. The Fleur de Lys scroll is approximately 3 3/4" long by 1 1/2" high. The Flower scroll measures about 4 1/4" by 2 1/2". And the scroll square is about 3 1/2" square.

The dies are 100% steel and manufactured in the US. They work with all standard consumer
 craft die-cut machines and can be used on paper, card-stock, felt, fabric, thin cork, and shrink plastic.

I hope that you will check out the new collection and give them a try. More dies will be coming soon, too! I have been a busy girl!


Smiles,
Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your designs and die release! They are great and looking forward to seeing your projects using them
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Congratulations Kathy,
    Your dies are just Beautiful. I also look forward to your projects using them.
    Great Job!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are awesome new additions!

    ReplyDelete