Sunday, February 01, 2015

A Design Team Announcement




Today I would like to announce another guest designer is joining the Frantic Stamper Design Team. For the next three months we will be sharing projects designed by America Kuhn. Here is a little about America, in her own words.


I'm so thrilled and humbled to join Frantic Stamper as a Guest Designer. Thank you Kathy and Fran for this very special opportunity.

Hello, my name is America Kuhn; I am a US Army Veteran, a Military Wife and a SAHM to 4 amazing children. Our home is that where the ARMY takes us around the globe. I stay busy with my kids and their multiple activities and sports. I love being a mom, but also really enjoy creating when the time allows for it. I have a passion for card-making and enjoy experimenting with all the latest and greatest papercrafting tools and trends.

I have had been lucky enough to get picked up by some great companies along the way as Guest Designer and Designer. I am so grateful for those awesome experiences that have brought me great friends and taught me so much about the industry along the way. :) I so love the variety of products that the Frantic Stamper offers and am really looking forward to Guest Designing with this incredibly fabulous Team to help inspire you. Check out my Blog for more details here: www.cardsbyamerica.blogspot.com/


We at the Frantic Stamper Design Team are excited to have the opportunity to get to know America and to be able to have her share her work with you as one of us. Welcome, America!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. America is an amazing artist! I am very familiar with her work! Congrats Frantic Stamper on the awesome addition and to America - very excited to see her projects!

    ReplyDelete