Monday, February 16, 2015

Thinking of you (Amy Kolling--Guest Designer)


Thinking of You

Thinking of you
by Amy Kolling--Guest Designer


I don't know about you but "condolences" or "thinking of you" cards are ALWAYS hard for me to create. My solution? Insert floral stamps as a backdrop with the sentiment in the forefront!

Here I've stamped the Redoute Rose #3 in Versamark ink and white heat embossed it onto kraft cardstock.  Just look at all the detail that really stands out!  A sentiment from Good Friends by Hero Arts was stamped onto a wide strip of vellum.  For just a bit of color, I' added in a panel of red that peeks out both above and below the floral panel.

Thinking of You2


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09?


2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card with a fabulous stamp!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 AM

    I love this card and have always liked stamping/embossing white on kraft cardstock. The pop of color just sets it off perfectly. JD, FL

    ReplyDelete