Wednesday, April 01, 2020

MEOW!



Meow!
by Kathy Berger



This card has a ton of sparkle and shine! I started by diecutting the new Wacky Windows card base out of light blue cardstock and out of craft foam. I diecut several of the Cat Sihouettes from black card stock. I placed the kitties into some of the light blue Wacky Windows, gluing the bottom parts of them behind the panel and the tops to the front of the panel. I then layered the blue panel onto the craft foam panel.

I layered the completed kitty panel over a rectangle of white glitter card stock, and then that to a navy blue oiece of cardstock whose edges I had colored with a clear Wink Of Stella brush marker.

I diecut the reverse-cut MEOW from black card stock, and placed it onto a piece of clear packaging tape. I pieced in the center of the "O", and then put a second piece of clear packaging tape on the back. I trimmed the packaging tape to the edges of the rectangle and then glued the sentiment to the card front. I finished the card by adding a small black ribbon bow.

I am very fond of cats, and so are many of my friends, so the March 2020 pet release from Frantic Stamper is especially fun for me! Be sure to check out all the great cards made by the other design team members on our Facebook Page (link below) and on the team members blogs (links in their names to the right of this post).
*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10790
 
FRA-Die-10785
 
FRA-Die-10800

No comments:

Post a Comment