Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Porthole to Adventure



Porthole to Adventure
by Kathy Berger

I made the porthole that is on this card using the porthole die set from the June release the same day that I got my dies, and I set it on my desk for me to use to make a card to share. that was nearly 6 weeks ago. I swear, this porthole nagged at me for most of those weeks, but I just wasnt inspired to use it. I knew I needed to get a card made with it before the end of the release month, and time was ticking!

I finally sat down with my paper stash and looked for some papers that sort of matched the colors in the porthole, and that had something to do with travel. I came across a 6"x6" piece that had the map and the tickets, and several other travel-themed items. and I came across a piece of black and white paper that had a grungy grid on it. With a little fussy cutting, some ink blending, and a bit of piecing to make my frame, I was able to finally get that porthole off of my desk!

I think this card has a marvelously masculine feel to it. What do you think? I hope you enjoyed the card!




*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10846

1 comment: