Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Warehouse Wednesday: Meet the 2012 Design Team (Jennifer Willis)



Meet the 2012 Design Team (Jennifer Willis)



Hi, I am Jennifer, a sahm to two lovely little girls. I have been married for 13 years. Currently, my family and I live in North Dakota with one dog and an unbelievable number of cats (one day I will be known as that crazy cat lady down the road). My favorites include the colors purple and teal, Mexican food, and I love Halloween.

I don't remember when I first started paper crafting but I would say probably the late 80's is when I picked up my first set of stamps and it has been downhill from there. I have so many stamps and supplies I could open my own store - and I owe a lot of that to Fran! Every time she advertises her surprise boxes I can't resist picking some up! My can't live without tool would have to be my markers. I find myself gravitating toward them every time I stamp an image to color.

I find inspiration usually when I am not looking for it, a sketch, someone's work, a collage sheet or even just a shape. Once that little light bulb comes on I will twirl the thought in my head, searching for the perfect focal image, papers and colors. This is also how I work, pulling my focal image out, matching it with papers I find complements the image and finally coordinating my marker colors. Once I get to work it all falls into place quickly and I often find myself popping three or four creations out in an evening.

I look forward to sharing those creations with you as part of the FranticStamper Design team!

No comments:

Post a Comment