Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Boy Birthday Card

by Polinka


Boy Birthday Card

Materials

  • Paper and Cardstock
  • Embellishments

Instructions

  • I cut the blue cardstock to about an inch and a half larger than a standard card size.
    I folded over the extra inch and a half to form a little flap on the back side, then folded the remainder in half to form a standard sized card.
    I used staples at the top and bottom to make the little flap into a pocket.



  • The little pocket is designed to hold a gift card or some money...


  • On the front of the card I decorated with coordinated papers and embellies from Basic Grey's Oliver line.



    The little pets were cut from a patterned paper and affixed with simple paper glue.
    The word hugs is a rub-on that I placed on the paper tag.
    I added another pet in the inside for decoration...

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card! 



Have a lovely day, [polink

No comments:

Post a Comment