Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweet Friends (Design Team Project)

by Kathy Berger

Sweet Friends





I just loved these papers from Bo Bunny! I loved the colors and patterns of these papers, and when I saw the cakes and cupcakes I just new I had to have the whole collection! I am planning to use most of them for a small recipe book for my daughter, loaded with all my mom's best cookie and cake recipes, but I just couldn't resist using some for a sweet little card for a friend.

As you know by now, for me a card really just has to "do" something for me to be truly happy, so I decided to make this one a little suspension card where I could showcase two of my favorite little images from the paper. Doesn't the suspended circle that spins just make the card more fun?



I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment