Friday, September 16, 2011

Wise Wishes (Design Team Project)

by Debi Wind

Wise Wishes


For this project I used Bazzill Cardstock (Grape Slush, Sea Glass, Apple Crush and Vanilla) and some great papers from Bo Bunny's Peacock Lane collection, along with some warm violet chalk ink and glossy accents to make a fun birthday card. I think that this card can be used for someone of just about any age, and could even work for a man.

I cut Sea Glass cardstock to make the base card, in a standard size. I layered on my Grape Slush and patterned paper to complete my base.

I cut a piece of Sea Glass and another of Apple Crush cardstock and then layered them with coordinating patterned paper. I then adhered those to the card.

I then stamped my image in Warm Violet ink onto Vanilla cardstock, trimmed, and layered onto Apple Crush, Grape Slush, and then Sea Glass cardstock.I adhered my main image to card.

I finished off the card by adding Glossy Accents to the balloon.

I hope you enjoyed my card today! It just makes me feel cheery, and I hope it will do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment