Thursday, August 07, 2014

Smile! (Jen Carter)





Smile!
by Jen Carter


I can't tell you how excited I am to be posting today!  I am thrilled to be guest designing with the Frantic Stamper design team for several months. Yippee!! To say I'm in love with their exclusive dies just wouldn't quite sum up how much I adore the collection!

I was tickled pink when I first put my eyes on this card panel die! To create the background of this card I used Frantic Stamper's Alternating Diagonal Card Panel die. This die is wonderful!! Can you imagine the background designs you could create with this?  I'm dreaming of colors and patterns right now!



I am drawn to camera images, and camera dies are just icing on the cake! I love this little camera die that is included in the Frantic Stamper Instant Camera 3x4 Photo Card dies set. It is so adorable! I die cut the camera once in cream cardstock and then a second time in gold cardstock. It adds the classy details while still keeping the focus on the camera.;The smile die (isn't the size of this one perfect!) from the Frantic Stamper Diagonal Stripes 3x4 Photo Cardis also cut from gold cardstock.

>

To create the bokeh-like effect that you sometimes get with photography I punched several sizes of circles from vellum and added a few clear sequins.  I really like the end result!

Thank you so much for visiting today and for allowing me to share a part of the day with you!


*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen! These dies are wonderful for inlay work! Love your color scheme! Welcome to the Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the way the circles add to the camera design - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love the inlaid colors.

    ReplyDelete