Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Welcome Our Guest Designer


For the next three months the Frantic Stamper Design Team will have a new member. Welcome to our Guest Designer, Jennifer Carter!



Here is a little about Jen in her own words.

    I am so excited to be guest designing with Frantic Stamper! My name is Jen Carter and I am a wife of 17 years to Dwight, and a mom to Mason who will be in 6th Grade this year and Sadie who is going into 1st Grade. My husband is the Lead Pastor at our church. I am very involved in our church as well and have led our Women's Ministries for quite a few years now (this coming year I'm taking a much needed break!) and also have been very active in our children's ministries in various ways. I love serving the Lord! I work part-time as a Secretary at our elementary school and I enjoy my job very much! I am so blessed to be able to work where I can see and be a part of my children's lives on a daily basis!

    I started scrapbooking in Junior High and then later in life transitioned into stamping and card making. It is such a joy for me to be able to spend time with my papers, inks, stamps & dies! I have a very Clean & Simple style to my work but find I also like to change things up from time to time! I am so inspired by Fran's line of precision dies and am very excited to be able to work with her and her team!

    My blog (if you'd like to visit): www.jensinkspot.blogspot.com

Look for projects from Jen here and on the Frantic Stamper Facebook page through the end of October.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Jen, it will be a pleasure to get to know you more.

    ReplyDelete