Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Howdy (Rachelle Green)




Howdy
by Rachelle Green


For some reason I have a hard time making masculine cards but this card is an exception. When I saw the "Howdy" word die from a recent Frantic Stamper Inc, release I knew immediately I would pair it with the Cowboy Accessories die. Starting with a Kraft cardstock base, I chose papers from my stash. The hat was cut from craft foam and as I love to do with Frantic Stamper dies, I didn't remove the cutouts. Using two different foil papers, silver and gold, I cut different elements to add dimension. Finally I added foam dots and brads. I think this card gets a resounding thumbs up as a masculine card.






*** Materials for this project are available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Rachelle! Masculine cards are a challenge, but you knocked this one out of the ballpark!

    ReplyDelete