Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love You (Jen Carter)


Jen Carter Country Heart Love You Card

Love You
by Jen Carter


I love this large Country Heart die from Frantic Stamper (and there is a smaller version of this same heart included in the die set as well)!  It is a die that you can use at least 3 ways and I love versatility!  It cuts out the middle heart (shown in pink on this card), the outline (shown in dark gray, although it looks black), and you can make a window with it on your card front as well if you'd like (or use as a shaker)! For this card, I adhered the outline and the solid heart together and popped it up with pop dots.

Jen Carter Country Heart Love You Card Closeup


Then, I die cut this fantastic Handwritten Love You die with white glitter paper and attached it to the hearts.  I love how the edges partly hang off the side of the heart.  Do you see that tiny button heart at the top of the large heart?  That is also a die included in the Country Hearts die set (of 8).

This was a super easy card to put together!  I hope you enjoyed it!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.

Frantic Stamper Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment