Tuesday, March 17, 2020

St Patrick's Day Card



Happy St. Patrickks Day
by Kathy Berger

This card was fun to create. The leprechaun's beard and clothes are flocked with nail flock to add fun texture. I ran a piece of cardstock through my xyron, then diecut it. I then applied the nail flocking powder to the die cuts, burnishing it and tapping off the excess. The sequins in the pot of gold also add texture, and some bling. I simply glued them in place with some strong liquid glue. The shamrock is diecut and glittered with a clear wink of stella brush pen, and then covered with Glossy Accents. The sentiment is computer-generated.

I hope you enjoy the card!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-10762
 
FRA-Die-10760
 
FRA-Die-10764

No comments:

Post a Comment