Thursday, September 19, 2013

Newest Team Member (Jessica Griffin)


We have another new team member on the Frantic Stamper Design Team! Please welcome Jessica Griffin.



I will let Jessica introduce herself to you.

Hi! My name is Jessica, I'm known around the paper crafting industry as "canyoupixelthis". I've been crafting for seven years now. My interests have changed as I've become more involved. I love creating mini albums, banners, and doing mixed media projects. I also enjoy sewing, knitting, teaching, and exploring new crafts! When I'm not crafting, I'm usually with my family, and our sweet Josephine exploring the beautiful places we live! My husband and I have three children, two girls and one boy. Josephine, is our fourth child, a lab/boxer mix, whose curiosity often gets the best of her! I hope to inspire you, and help you use your stash, and encourage a few purchases!

I currently design for Lindy's Stamp Gang, Glue Dots, Dreamweaver Stencils and now… FRANTIC STAMPER!! Yay!

You can check out my work at my blog, canyoupixelthis.com, and soon here on the FranticStamper blog!


3 comments:

  1. Welcome Jessica! 00

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:16 PM

    Welcome Jessica, its going to be great working with you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you with us, Jessica!!! Welcome aboard!!

    ReplyDelete