Monday, September 30, 2013

River Rat Scrapbooking Page (Sharon Jeffs)



River Rat Scrapbooking Page
by Sharon Jeffs



After a recent holiday this year on the river, I had quite a few photos of my relatives to scrapbook.  This page features photos of my little niece as she played in the mud at the rivers edge.

I chose to use the Polka dot paper as the base of my page then cut out different thicknesses of the chevron design from the chevron patterned paper that I inked the edges of and layered over my background.  Next I used some of the patterned papers to mat the photos and layered them onto the page.

Using the Floral patterned paper, I cut out all the large rose sections, inked their edges and layered them as seen in the photo. Lastly I added different stickers, layering a few over a label sticker.

One extra thing I chose to do once the adhesive was completely dry was to go back and bend the inked edges of the chevrons and the floral sections to add extra dimension to them.



3 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon, I love the way you used the Chevron strips! Looks absolutely stunning! She looks like she is having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this page. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete