Thursday, February 07, 2013

Beautiful....a Valentine Card (Lis Whiting)





Beautiful...a Valentine
by Lis Whiting


Have you seen all the new dies from Hero Arts? Wow! Today's card features one, a tag design.

I chose an ivory card base and used pink card-stock as the mat. I edged the pink card-stock in gold. I cut the BoBunny paper to 5 x 3 3/4 inches and mounted it onto my card with mounting tape.

I die cut the label using a Hero Arts die and BoBunny paper. I stamped BEAUTIFUL and the love birds onto the label using Ranger Archival ink in Crimson. (I love these inks! They have the most beautiful vintage looking colors.) I mounted the label onto the card using more mounting tape.



I added my brown mesh bow with glue dots.

I love the way the card came out, especially the label. The Archival Crimson is such a close match for the BoBunny paper that they seem made for each other.

I hope you enjoyed this pretty card as much as I did making it.



Thanks for stopping by!
-Lis




No comments:

Post a Comment