Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting an Early Start (Jennifer Willis)




Getting an Early Start
by Jennifer Willis



Today I would like to inspire you to get and early start on Christmas - in all honesty I start planning the day after Christmas for the next one. Otherwise, I would never get everything done in time. My card features an Inkadinkado clear stamp titled Cardinal Frame. It was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock. I colored it with Copic markers - the bird was colored with R56, R59, beak Y35, berries with R17, leaves YG17, YG67, mat area BG96, swirls B00, and frame swirlsY28, YR24. I added sparkle to the swirled frame with gold Sakura glitter pen and the little flowers with a red glitter pen. Add a touch of gold washi tape, holly leaves and buttons for the fruit and you are on your way to a Merry Christmas!




Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment