Saturday, February 02, 2013

It Seemed Like a Good idea.... (Lis Whiting)




Good Idea..."
by Lis Whiting


Hi everyone!  Today's fun card fun uses BoBunny Papers from their new line Family Is. This line includes plenty of family themed pieces. The colors are very pretty with their really nice deep blues and light limes. I can see these papers used for guy scrapbook pages.

I wanted to use banners (all the rage) so I decided to create a card that was different from the usual A2 size that I make.  So, the dimensions of this card are 8 inches tall by 4 inches wide.

I chose a pretty red patterned paper with hearts on it as my base card. I chose some other papers in the collection and made banners of different lengths and widths for interest. The top banner is actually a sticker from the collection. It reads "It seemed like a good idea at the time..."; Boy doesn't that sound familiar!


BoBunny designed one page, called Crazy, to look like a Scrabble™ game with words like Mischief, Silly, Siblings, and so on. I cut out a couple of these words to use on the front of my card and added these words to my card with mounting tape.


I hope you enjoyed my card!

-Lis



Products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment