Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flower Stained Glass Coloring Project (Lis Whiting)




Flower Stained Glass Coloring Project
by Lis Whiting


Hi everyone!

Today I want to share a coloring project with you using one of the FranticStamper stamps Flower Stained Glass. Its a very pretty stained glass look with three flowers and hearts...perfect for someone special on any special occasion!



I used Sakura Pens in Glaze, Stardust and Metallic. I also used a blue stardust pen to trace the border and inner lines that I did not color. Although it's fairly easy to shade and mix colors with these pens, I didn't do that this time because I really wanted it to simulate stained glass.





-Lis


Products Used:
  • FranticStamper stamps Flower Stained Glass cling mounted rubber stamp
  • Sakura Glaze Pens
  • Sakura Stardust Pens
  • Sakura Metallic Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment