Thursday, May 02, 2013

America Card, in 10 (Kathy Berger)





America Card, in 10
by Kathy Berger


Today's card is a quick card made with USA Mix 'N Match dies, one the newest die sets from Frantic Stamper. This card took mere minutes and only four passes through the Big Shot to make!

I cut a navy blue panel 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" and die cut the three squares in a single pass through my Big Shot. I embossed the blue panel using a Darice Stripe embossing folder on the lower two-thirds of the paper and a Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder on the top third. Next I cut the America out of a scrap of blue and the eagle out of the Bo Bunny Anthem Nation paper in another pass through the Big Shot. Four passes!

I affixed the die-cut and embossed blue panel to a 5" x 7" kraft card. I attached the Eagle over the panel. I then created a small label out of kraft scrap, cutting the corners with the ticket side of a Deco Corner Chomper punch. I added the "America" to the label, along with a Prima Liberty medium rose.

The card was finished, with time to spare in my 10-minute time window.




Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment