Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tarot Cats - a Card (Lis Whiting)




Tarot Cats - a Card
by Lis Whiting


I really like how this card came out.  I kind of worked backwards to get the size of the card right, starting with my tarot cats.  I backed them in different colors of foiled card stock.  Then I chose a pretty royal purple (shows that you can use Christmas papers year round!).  I wanted to do something with the stars so I used silver glitter paper.  I backed it all on black card stock.  I added a strip in the middle to place my tarot cats on.  I decorated the entire card in crystals and pearls, including my elegant cats.  I made several stampings of my tarot cats so that I can make a couple more different cards.  This was a lot of fun to make! Here are some close ups!





Thanks for stopping by!


Products used:
  • Frantic Stamper Cat Stamps
  • Ranger Distress Markers
    • Junon: Old Paper, Faded Jeans, Fired Brick, Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord, Vintage Photo, Tumbled Glass
    • L'Imperatrice: Tattered Rose, Wild Honey, Barn Door, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw
    • La Justice: Dried Marigold, Pine Needles
  • Ranger Distress Stains
    • Tarnished Brass was used on each stamped image
  • Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet
  • Kaisercraft Pearls and Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment