Friday, May 10, 2013

Using the Scrolls, Part 2 (Kathy Berger)

Today I would like to share two cards using the last two of the Frantic Stamper Precision Scrolls dies. First is the Fleur de Lys Scroll.



Using the Scrolls, Part 2
by Kathy Berger


The Fleur scroll just seems elegant and formal, so I thought it would be perfect for a formal invitation to a graduation gathering for a young man. The Fleur de Lys Scroll was cut from metallic gold card-stock, then layered and mounted with foam dots. The embossed layer was made with the Cuttlebug Textile embossing folder, and then finger-painted with gold acrylic paint thinned with gel medium.





Next, I'd like to share a card that uses the Ivy Scroll Die.



I die-cut three Ivy Scrolls out of a paint sample that had three different shades of green on it. I layered them onto a lacy oval (cut with a Spellbinders die). Onto that I layered a rose I stamped with the Frantic Stamper Long-stem Rose cling-mounted rubber stamp that I had colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. The saying is a sticker from the Echo Park Sisters collection that I adhered to card-stock, cut out, and mounted with foam dots. The green paper is from the Authentique Cherish collection.






Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment