Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Dress (Kathy Berger)



Birthday Dress
by Kathy Berger


When you need a quick card you might want to look at your paper stash for a paper like Prima's Divine Collection's Envoy, which made making this card a breeze! Starting with a card base that was 5"x6.5", I simply glued on a panel I had cut from a corner of the paper, then added a saying I had die cut with Frantic Stamper's Accent Labels #1 dies, a dress (cut from the flip-side of the Envoy paper with a Memory Box die, Princess Dress.). and a dress form cut with Frantic Stamper's Vintage Dress Form dies. I stamped Lg Dress Form from Frantic Stamper on the inside of the card. Lastly, I added a tiny accent pearl to the dress waist line.

I hope you enjoyed my card and that it will help you to look at your paper stash a little differently; focus on the corners to see if one would make a perfect quick card front for your next card!


Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment