Sunday, August 11, 2013

Vintage Bodice Card (Sharon Jeffs)




Vintage Bodice Card
by Sharon Jeffs


I've been playing lately with all the Distress products I have, using layering techniques to create different backgrounds.

Creating this background began with paint swipes of distress paints blended with water then painting over the layer with paint dabbed through a baroque style template.

Once this layer was dry I added an Distress ink layer, inking the surface through a Distressed diamond template then stamping the whole surface with one of my favourite Frantic Stamper background stamps, Great Grandfathers Letters.

To finish my background, I stamped the Frantic Stamper Fleur De Lis stamp off the right edge and embossed it with Sticky embossing powder that held the black glitter in place.  I also added a layer of Distress Rock Candy Crackle paint over the surface.

The Vintage dress form was cut using both of the Frantic Stamper Precision dies, the top was cut from black card while the base was cut from white card then inked with Distress Walnut Stain ink then stamped with the same Great Grandfathers Letter stamp from earlier.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:52 PM

    a beautiful, beautiful card! Lis

    ReplyDelete