Friday, September 04, 2015

Design Team Announcements


The whole Frantic Stamper Design Team would like to thank Lynn Mangan for the wonderful work she produced for us, and for staying on an extra month to help out when Kathy wasn't able to bring a new person on during her month of vacation. We really hope that Lynn will join us again sometime. Our deepest thanks, Lynn!

We also would like to welcome our two newest full-time members! Michelle Leone and Jeni Allen have agreed to become full time members of our team, and we couldn't be happiner! We loved the wonderful projects they shared with us as guest designers, and we can't wait to see what else they will have to share!

And lastly, we would like to welcome our newest guest designer, Karen Letchworth. (Sorry about the quality of the photo but this is the only one Karen had available.)



Here is a little about Karen in her own words:
Hello, friends of Frantic Stamper! My name is Karen Letchworth, and my blog is My Cup Runneth Over. I've been happily married for 30 years, and I have three amazing children (only one of which is actually a child any longer). I became familiar with Frantic Stamper MANY years ago when I was searching on-line for some supplies that I was only able to find at Frantic Stamper. Since then, Fran and her lovely store have become such a blessing to me in so many ways. I'm excited to be a Guest Designer for Frantic Stamper and I hope that the projects I share over the next few months will inspire you all. I love paper-crafting, making cards and altered art projects; and I know I will have so much fun using Frantic Stampers' amazing Precision Dies and products. I look forward to meeting you all.


Please thank Lynn and welcome Karen with a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, we all enjoyed having you with us!

    Karen! Hi! Glad to see you here, have enjoyed your comments from the Word Art Wednesday Challenges that I love entering in! Can hardly wait to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome ladies. This is a great team to be on. I'm sure you'll love it.

    ReplyDelete