Sunday, September 06, 2015

You are Appreciated (Lynn Mangan, Guest Designer)



You are Appreciated
by Lynn Mangan



I love fall colors...and distress inks are the perfect inks to add to your cards to have gorgeous fall colors. For today's card, I pulled out a few different colors and inked up a piece of scrap card stock.  I then die cut the maple leaves to have a variety of colors/gradient looks across the leaves. To finish off my card and add a little texture I attached a touch of twine. The small leaves were super easy to adhere with mini glue dots.



Above shows a close up of the fabulous details on these dies. They cut perfectly!


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09599

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:19 AM

    Always love your style....very pretty card. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete