Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ivy Thank You (Ann Greenspan)





Ivy Thank You
by Ann Greenspan


This is the first card I've ever made with a curvy edge to it.  I've seen similar ones online but I never had the opportunity to try it out until now.

I used one of the dies that comes in the Stitched Scene Builder Edgers and positioned it so it would cut off some of the edge at an angle.  Then I cut out two of the Spring Ivy die and layered them with the darkest on the bottom to give the appearance of a shadow.  I stamped the Thank You from the Wavy Banners and Greetings Clear Stamp set which was easy to do since the stamp itself is curvy, and I wanted it along the curvy edge.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.


 
FRA-Die-09451
 
FRA-Die-09403
 
FRA-CL-002

2 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Ann. The curved edge and shadow give the card a lovely soft look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 AM

    OMG...so pretty. I will have to "borrow" your layout. Love the colors and versatility of this card...so many occasions it could be used for. TFS Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete