Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Paw Prints (Marilyn Scheller, Guest Designer)




Paw Prints
by Marilyn


 
I've been anxious to use this Reverse Paw Prints Border die ever since I received it and to be honest, I think it is one I will use over and over on any piece using a dog or cat.

Today, I am using a dog from a stamp set available at Frantic Stamper.  I colored the image with Copics and really, the coloring took me the longer to do than anything else on the card. 

I simply cut my white card stock on an angle and did the same with a patterned piece of paper.  I taped down the die so it followed the diagonal and ran it through the Big Shot.  I then taped the two pieces together on the back so I could get them lined up straight and glued down.


*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.
 
FRA-Die-09570

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:12 AM

    This makes me smile...I love the sentiment. Jan D., FL

    ReplyDelete