Friday, September 25, 2015

JOY (Rachelle Green)


Once again we are at the 25th of the month and we are happy to share yet another holiday card. This time the card is from team member Rachelle Green. We hope you will en"JOY"!



JOY
by Rachelle Green



I'm almost ashamed to say that everything I used for this card was laying out on my desk (note to self: clean off your desk). The card base is part of a card/envelope set I bought on clearance at the end of the last Christmas season.

I started by using the Frantic Stamper Precision Die Holly Joy along with gold foil paper and green cardstock. I cut part of the gold foil holly swirls away and adhered it to the green cardstock. I used the Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the holly leaves. After adhering it to a die cut of the Frantic Stamper Precision Die Elementals #11 Bracket Coved Label Set along with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink I added red round rhinestones as the holly berries. For some added dimension I added foam dots under the label and used the original foil cuts as accent pieces.





*** Materials for this project available at www.franticstamper.com.

 
FRA-Die-09621
 
FRA-Die-09468

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, its quite dramatic yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete