Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sketch Sunday: Scrap #2 (double page)



Today I would like to offer you a sketch for a double page layout.



I am using colors here that make me think of children. I picture a birthday layout, where the small rectangles across the strip on the bottom have the letters "B", "I", "R", "T", "H", "D", "A", and "Y" in them, or perhaps a day at the zoo or circus with small photos or stamped images of animals.

This layout can have four large photos, or perhaps some tickets and a flyer from the zoo or the party invitation, or a stamped birthday cake image, or maybe you could use one of the rectangles for more journaling. Use your imagination to make this sketch work for YOU! Or perhaps you can change up the color scheme and see something totally different for this layout.

What ever you come up with, if you do use this sketch the design team would love to see your creation! Upload a photo somewhere (Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, etc.) and then share a link with us in the comments. To share all you need to do is add the following codes to your comment, and then replace the word "link" with the actual link to your photo:

      <a href="link">My Pages</a>

Your comment will then contain the words "My Pages" which will link to your photo. The design team really looks forward to seeing your work!

Until the next time,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment